opening on Thursday!
We have a small festival camping available, right next to our festival grounds! Limited amount of spots/tickets.
We changed a few things on our 2020 campsite for the better.
On our campsite you will find:
– free showers (opening on set times)
– more and regular toilets with handwashunits
– a camping bar / breakfast bar
– a little grocery store
– and we are working on an afterparty on the campsite!
Please pay attention to our camping rules. (Tent sizes, things that are allowed and not allowed to take, etc.)
Opening times / Closing times
Pifest Camping opens on Thursday the 21st of May, at 16.00.
Pitfest Camping closes on Sunday the 24th of May, at 12.00.
– Tickets for the Pitfest 2020 camping are priced at € 19,75.
– Ticket is valuable for 3 nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday). If you decide to stay 1 night, you still need a normal camping ticket.
– Every single person that stays in a tent on our campsite needs a campingticket.
– Camper/Caravan tickets are priced at € 42,50. These tickets are valuable for 2 persons. If there are more people staying in the camper/caravan, you need a camping ticket for every extra person.
Rent a KarTent (limited amount)
You can rent a Kartent on the special KarTent Area on our campsite. Do you want to camp in an environmentally friendly way? A KarTent offers space for 2 or 4 people, is waterproof and is ready for you upon arrival. If you do not take it home with you, we will clean it up for you afterwards so that it can be turned into beautiful new KarTents. The cardboard materialblocks the sunlight, and maintains a comfortable temperature inside,
There’s even a DELUXE option, where you also rent the sleeping bags, air mattresses and pillows!
- Perfect for two or four persons.
- Waterproof, environmentally friendly, 100% recycable
– If you are coming over by public transportation, you can take our Shuttle Service from the trainstation to Pitfest and back. For info see Shuttle Service.
7887 VD ERICA