We have a small festival camping available, right next to our festival grounds! Limited amount of spots/tickets.
We changed a few things on our 2020 campsite for the better.
On our campsite you will find:
– free showers (opening on set times)
– more and regular toilets with handwashunits
– a camping bar / breakfast bar
– a little grocery store
– and we are working on an afterparty on the campsite!
Please pay attention to our camping rules. (Tent sizes, things that are allowed and not allowed to take, etc.)
Opening times / Closing times
Pifest Camping opens on Friday the 22nd of May, at 10.00.
Pitfest Camping closes on Sunday the 24th of May, at 12.00.
– Tickets for the Pitfest 2020 camping are priced at € 19,75.
– Ticket is valuable for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday). If you decide to stay 1 night, you still need a normal camping ticket.
– If you stay in a tent or have rented a tent, you need a camping ticket per person.
– Camper/Caravan tickets are priced at € 42,50. These tickets are valuable for 2 persons. If there are more people staying in the camper/caravan, you need a camping ticket for every extra person.
Festipi Tents (limited amount)
You can rent a Festipi tent in our special Festipi Village on the campsite. (Festival Tickets not included). You can easily book your Festipi Tent and the Camping Ticket(s) that goes with it on the Festipi website. Festipi takes care of your booking! A Festipi Tent for 2 persons costs 79 euros for the weekend.
- Perfect for one or two persons. Tent has a diameter of 2.5 meters
- More than 2,2 meters high. So, you can stand up in this tent!
- Perfect air circulation
– If you are coming over by public transportation, you can take our Shuttle Service from the trainstation to Pitfest and back. For info see Shuttle Service.
Address (also for your navi):
7887 VD ERICA