We have a small festival camping available, right next to our festival grounds! Limited amount of tickets. The campsite will be within 100 meters from the festival.
We will change a few things on the camping compared to 2018, because we have listened to your advice:
– there will be showers on the camping
– there will be regular toilets on the camping
– we are working on a little grocery store for the camping
Please pay attention to our camping rules. (Tent sizes, things that are allowed and not allowed to take, etc.)
Opening times / Closing times
Pifest Camping opens on Friday the 24th of May, at 11.00.
Pitfest Camping closes on Sunday the 26th of May, at 12.00.
– Tickets for the Pitfest 2019 camping are priced at € 17,50.
– Ticket is valuable for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday). If you decide to stay 1 night, you still need a normal camping ticket.
– If you stay in a tent or have rented a Festipi tent, you need a camping ticket per person.
– Camper/Caravan tickets are priced at € 39,-. These tickets are valuable for 2 persons. If there are more people staying in the camper/caravan, you need a camping ticket for every extra person.
You can rent a Festipi tent in our special Festipi Village on the campsite. (Camping Tickets and Festival Tickets not included)
- Perfect for one or two persons with a diameter of 2.5 meters
- More than 2,2 meters high. So, you can stand up in this tent!
- Perfect air circulation
– If you are coming over by public transportation, you can take our Shuttle Service from the trainstation to Pitfest and back. For info see Shuttle Service.
Address (also for your navi):
7887 VD ERICA