We have a small festival camping available, right next to our festival grounds! Limited amount of tickets. The campsite will be within 100 meters from the festival.
We will change a few things on the camping compared to 2018, because we have listened to your advice:
– there will be showers on the camping
– there will be regular toilets on the camping
– we are working on a little grocery store for the camping
Please pay attention to our camping rules. (Tent sizes, things that are allowed and not allowed to take, etc.)
Opening times / Closing times
Pifest Camping opens on Friday the 24th of May, at 11.00.
Pitfest Camping closes on Sunday the 26th of May, at 12.00.
– Tickets for the Pitfest 2019 camping are priced at € 17,50. (SOLD OUT!)
– Ticket is valuable for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday). If you decide to stay 1 night, you still need a normal camping ticket.
– If you stay in a tent or have rented a Festipi tent, you need a camping ticket per person.
– Camper/Caravan tickets are priced at € 39,-. These tickets are valuable for 2 persons. If there are more people staying in the camper/caravan, you need a camping ticket for every extra person.
You can rent a Festipi tent in our special Festipi Village on the campsite. (Festival Tickets not included). You can easily book your Festipi Tent and the Camping Ticket(s) that goes with it on the Festipi website. Festipi takes care of your booking! A Festipi Tent for 2 persons costs 79 euros for the weekend.
- Perfect for one or two persons. Tent has a diameter of 2.5 meters
- More than 2,2 meters high. So, you can stand up in this tent!
- Perfect air circulation
– If you are coming over by public transportation, you can take our Shuttle Service from the trainstation to Pitfest and back. For info see Shuttle Service.
Address (also for your navi):
7887 VD ERICA