What is new on Pitfest 2020 / What has changed? (We got some questions about all this, so here’s a summary!)
– Pre-Party on Thursday! (Free entrance if you have a weekendticket and a free extra night on the camping if you have a combiticket/campingticket)
– The festival terrain is a little bit bigger and we upgraded the Skullcrusher and Punkhol Tents
– The deposit system for our hard cups remains the same and we are adding big pitchers. That makes it easier to get your beer for you and your friends.
– We are adding a big wooden terrace to the Skullcrusher Tent
– The Camping Shop will also serve as a small shop during festival opening times
– The wardrobe has been moved from the merch tent to a stand alone tent
– There will be stricter control on smuggling cans onto the festival terrain
– We will check stricter on the product range of the distro’s. (no nazi bullshit)
– The camping terrain is a little bigger. Because of that, we had to move the Camping Parking to another location. There’s more space for campers/caravans too.
– Showers are now for free (with handwash units)
– We will add more toilets
– You can not only rent a Festipi but also a KarTent
– Camping Rules have changed a little
– Camping/Breakfast tent and Camping Store have been moved to a more central location
– Camping Parking has moved to a new location
– Free shuttle service from P Camping and P2 to the festival terrain
– Kiss and Ride has moved to P2
– Free camping/caravan spots on our crew camping
– Backstage catering moved to new location
– You can spend a night in the band hotel from Thursday to Friday. We have a few rooms available.
– New: Group Tickets: 5 euro discount per person if you buy at least 4 tickets. Almost sold out.
– We will have more merchandise items available. Not only shirts and hoodies, but also tanktops, beanies, caps, bio carrier bags and lighters.
You could also take a look at our FAQ section on the website.